Wiz Kids Sports Camps, LLC is seeking an enthusiastic professional to help coordinate Golf related activities during the summer camp session.
Responsibilities and Duties
- The Golf Coach is responsible for teaching fundamental skills as well as more advanced strategy.
- While assisting the Golf Director, Coaches chaperone, supervise and guide campers through the day‐to-day activities of the overall camp experience.
- Develop and lead daily sport specific drill and game components
- Ensure the welfare of campers and positive resolution of camper related issues by communication clearly and consistently with camp leadership staff
- Willingness to comply with suspected child abuse reporting (subsection (a)(7) of Section 26-1 of the state of Illinois Criminal Code)
- Hiring for our Chicago and South Suburban campus locations
- Seasonal availability (June – August 2019)
Qualifications and Skills
Prior Golf related coaching experience at the elementary or high school level. Coaching certification in the sport Golf or an advanced degree in sports administration is highly preferred.