Wiz Kids Sports Camps, LLC is looking for positive and enthusiastic Summer Camp Counselors who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and leading children through a variety of outdoor and indoor summertime activities.
Prior Golf related playing experience at the high school and/or college level. Prior experience working in a camp environment is a plus.
- The Golf Counselor is responsible for helping to teach fundamental skills as well as more advanced strategy.
- While assisting the Golf Director, Counselors chaperone, supervise and guide campers through the day‐to-day activities of the overall camp experience including field trips.
- Develop and lead daily sport specific drill and game components.
- Ensure the welfare of campers and positive resolution of camper related issues by communication clearly and consistently with camp leadership staff.
- Seasonal availability (June – August 2019)
- Willingness to comply with suspected child abuse reporting (subsection (a)(7) of Section 26-1 of the state of Illinois Criminal Code)
- Hiring for our Chicago and South Suburban campus locations